Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My favourite hotel in the world

 

 

 

 



I wasn't sure if I should come here. After all it had been one of my favourite places in my childhood and I was worried that the reality might be different from an adult point of view. Frankly it wasn't. Apart from that unidentifiable smell when they were cleaning the stairs everything was the same. The bombay toast and the iced tea where as sensational as ever, the views amazing and the waves are so loud, you have the feeling you're going to be washed into the sea. I didn't even have to raise from bed to enjoy the sight of palmtrees and the ocean. As the hotel belongs to a friend of my mother, I was lucky enough to stay two nights for free. But I would have happily paid for this great room. I also took a walk around Kovalam and passed through a palmtree forest. How lush and quiet...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: