Monday, May 23, 2005

Hey Pope please explain...

why God is against homosexuality but at the same time creates homosexual animals??? I have discussed homosexuality with Christians and most of them agree that it’s not something that God had in mind for us.
“How do you know what God has planned for us? Do you think you understand everything he’s doing?” I asked.
“Well it’s a trend isn’t it? If you take a look how our bodies have been designed it becomes clear, that male and female were made for each other.”
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an atheist at all, nor am I gay. I just think that we don’t understand God’s plans right from the beginning. A reason why homosexuality wasn’t mentioned in the bible might be because it was simply not an issue at that time. Everybody knows that loads of great Greeks were homos. Nobody cared at that time nor did they later so why waste precious feathers and ink to write about something in the bible that nobody cared about?
In my opinion nobody else could have had the fantastic idea, to stop the human population from producing kids, in such a humane way than God himself. Isn’t it nice of him, that we don’t have to have rigid one child policies in order to prevent this planet from getting too crowded?
If you don’t believe the thing about gay animals please feel free to check the following links (I particularly like the first one, gay birds in the middle of biblical Israel;-):

http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/9909/18/gay.vulture.parents/
http://www.jrn.columbia.edu/studentwork/cns/2002-06-10/591.asp

No comments: