Friday, April 07, 2006

Pics

Ok I managed to put on some pictures. However the concert photos are not
mine, I was stupid enough to forget my camera that night. Maria Messina was
the photographer and I would like to thank her for sharing her pics with me.
I was standing right behind her and we were so close, she probably didn't
even need the zoom.

I've made the other pics and more will follow. You may ask yourself why I
suddenly write in English. All the photo captions will be in English because
most of you guys understand it and I want to share the pics not only with my
friends in Switzerland but with my family and friends in India, the States,
Brazil or wherever else as well.

I think it's time to say thank you to all of you who read this regularly,
send e-mails or call. It's an interesting experience but I'm glad that there
are folks who support me. I do miss you and hope to see most of you in May
when I come home for a week.

Last but not least: don't be shy! If there's anything you want to know about
the States, NYC, a picture or anything else on here post a comment. While
this blog is partly my personal shrink it is here to entertain you as well.
If there's anything you'd like to see on here let me know!

Take care and cheers.

No comments: